Description: The best part of being an Audible audiobook listener is that you are able to learn and explore just by listening. The only problem that you might encounter is its accessibility on other devices, so it is best to know how to convert Audible to MP3 to play your favorite Audible audiobooks in any audio player that you are comfortable using.
If you want to get into the widest range of best-selling titles, most up-to-date releases, and exclusive classics, you have only one but is definitely the best choice of finding them all in Audible. However, the sad thing here is that they are not playable on other devices unless they are supported or authorized by Apple. So, what do you think is the best thing to do? Well, the solution here is simply to convert Audible to MP3.
As most people already know, the MP3 output format is one of the most common and most popular output formats that can give you a high-quality sound. The most important thing is that it is very accessible on almost all kinds of devices leaving you one great decision of knowing how to convert Audible to MP3.
Take your time to read this article for it will help you in knowing the best converters that you can use to convert Audible to MP3. Also, a lot of information will be shared on how to convert Audible to MP3 for free and also by using iTunes.
Part 1. Best Audible To MP3 Converters Recommended For You
I have here below the two best converters that you can make use to convert Audible to MP3. Feel free to learn all about their best features and the easy steps that you have to follow in order to utilize the converters well.
TuneSolo Apple Music Converter
Well, if we are to talk about how to convert Audible to MP3, then you must count “TuneSolo Apple Music Converter” in! Here are the features that you will surely love with “TuneSolo Apple Music Converter”.
1. First on the list is of course its great capability to convert Audible to MP3 and to any other common output formats like AAC, FLAC, WAV, AC3, and M4A. “TuneSolo Apple Music Converter” is also very capable of converting your Apple Music songs, as well as iTunes M4P music to other audio formats, mentioned a while ago.
2. When you have utilized “TuneSolo Apple Music Converter”, expect that even after you have canceled your subscription, you will still be able to listen to your saved audiobooks and Apple Music songs on any devices that you prefer using.
3. You can access the “TuneSolo Apple Music Converter” both in Windows and macOS.
4. With “TuneSolo Apple Music Converter”, you will be able to save a lot of your time from waiting. It can convert Audible to MP3 or to any format with just a couple of minutes alone. It can do the job 16 times quicker than the typical speed of conversion. It can also do the same thing with your Apple Music songs.
5. Another one that is definitely on the list of the best features of “TuneSolo Apple Music Converter” is its capability to automatically recognize the significant information about the Audible audiobooks or tracks including the Metadata and Artwork with the help of the ID tag identification technology incorporated into it.
6. The ID3 tags will also be retained even after the conversion was finished. You can also modify the ID3 tags and the important info of metadata such as the audiobooks title or track title, the artist’s name, the year it was made or released, and also the genre.
7. “TunesSolo Apple Music Converter” also supports batch conversion. So, I guess this is the feature that you will love the most with this converter.
Having to convert all of your files in just one click away is really a game-changer. It is like literally telling you to do some other things that you want because this batch conversion will really make you save your precious time.
8. If this converter supports batch converting, well it also supports batch listening on a variety of devices at once even if you do not have a family plan.
9. Lastly, “TuneSolo Apple Music Converter” can guarantee 100 percent natural and original quality of your Audible audiobooks and your Apple Music contents.
On the other hand, here are the technical specs that you have to know if you are to utilize this notable converter.
- The Operating System of your Windows computer must be Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32 or 64 bit). For Mac users, it should be running on macOS x 10.12 or higher.
- Processor is 1G Hz or above.
- A resolution of 1024 x 768 display or above.
- A RAM of 512 MB or higher.
- iTunes must be updated to iTunes 12.2 or to the latest version released which is more recommended to have.
Now, here are the easy steps that you have to follow using “TuneSolo Apple Music Converter” to convert Audible to MP3.
1. If you still do not have “TuneSolo Apple Music Converter” on your device, make sure to download it first from the application store and have it installed once done with the downloading process.
2. Head into your audiobook library and then locate and choose all the Audible audiobooks that you want to convert to MP3.
3. The next thing for you to do is to select MP3 from the list of the available output formats displayed and also as the end format of your Audible audiobooks.
4. After doing so, reserve one folder where all the converted Audible audiobooks will go once the conversion process was done.
5. Clicking the “Convert” button will be the signal to start the entire conversion process. Once the conversion was done, you can always check and review the finished audiobooks on the folder that you have reserved on step number
DumpMedia Apple Music Converter
If the topic is about the ways on how to convert Audible to MP3, “DumpMedia Apple Music Converter” must definitely have a place on the top-ranking converters on the list! If you want to know why then below are the most advanced features it can offer you!
1. I will assume that you already know that you won’t be able to play your Audible audiobooks because of the encrypted DRM protection into them. But your worries could be gone forever because “DumpMedia Apple Music Converter” is a notable converter when it comes to removing the DRM in your Audible AA/AAX audiobooks.
It can do the same thing as well in your Apple Music, purchased iTunes M4P songs and iTunes M4B audiobooks.
2. With the DRM removed from them, you are able to convert over a thousand audiobooks and songs in your iTunes, Apple Music, or audiobook library. You can also keep all of them even after you have canceled your subscription.
3. Once the files are converted and downloaded with the help of “DumpMedia Apple Music Converter”, you are now able as well to listen to them in any other audio players available for you even if you are offline and are not connected to any cellular network.
4. Another commendable feature of “DumpMedia Apple Music Converter” is that it has a lot of output formats ready for you. Examples of the most common output formats include MP3, M4A, M4R, AC3, FLAC, AU, MKA, and a lot more. It also supports a variety of audiobook formats such as AA, AAX, AAX+ and M4B.
5. “DumpMedia Apple Music Converter” also guarantees a 100 percent original quality of the original files.
6. It makes sure as well to retain the ID tag from the original songs even after the conversion was finished. You are also able to edit the file name and other profile settings in whatever title or name you want. You may modify the album name, the artist or the author’s name, and many more.
7. Another thing to be commended with “DumpMedia Apple Music Converter” is that it is very capable to convert Audible to MP3 or any other content to other output formats in just a couple of minutes. You will save a lot of boring time from waiting!
8. Another thing to know about this converter is that without any subscription to family plan, you can enjoy your best-loved Apple Music and audiobooks on a lot of devices at once.
Here are the steps that you have to keep in mind to convert Audible to MP3 using “DumpMedia Apple Music Converter”.
1. The first thing to do is to download the software from the application store and have it installed on your device after downloading. You still have to activate this software by simply opening the registration window and by typing the activation code that was sent to you.
2. Now that you have activated the software, make sure to have it opened. Once it has launched, all the Audible audiobooks in your audiobook library will automatically be uploaded into the converter.
So, another thing that you should remember is to do not forget to download all the audiobook files that you want into your device right before launching the converter. This is to make sure that all the audiobooks that you want to convert are included.
3. In order to check the files that have been uploaded, you may check them in the “Playlists” section. If it happens that not all the audiobook files that you want to convert were found in the converter, you may try refreshing so that the audiobook library is updated.
4. If you want to easily locate your audiobook files, you may try selecting a specific category that you will see on the right column of the page. Or you can just simply search the audiobook title in the search box that you will see at the top of the page.
5. Next step to do is to head into “Output Settings” and choose MP3 as the end format of your Audible audiobooks. If you want to try another format you will see a lot of formats from the drop-down menu list which is already mentioned a while ago. On the right column, you can also adjust the bit rate, sample rate, and audio channels.
6. You will also need to allot one output folder where all the converted Audible audiobooks will go once the conversion process was done.
7. The last thing to do is to tap on the “Convert” button to finally begin the process of conversion. But of course, you must be reminded that the length of conversion time strictly depends on the number of audiobook titles that you will convert.
Part 2. How Do I Convert Audible To MP3 Via iTunes?
Previously, we have discussed the use of power converters to convert Audible to MP3. But in this section, since more people are asking how to convert Audible to MP3 using iTunes, we will discuss the steps to follow on how to make this happen.
1. First thing to do is to have iTunes downloaded and installed in your device. Once done, you now have to do the authorization of your Audible account. To do this, click the “Account” tab from the set of tabs above. From the list of options, you will see from the drop-down list, click on “Authorizations” and then “Authorize Audible Account”.
You will then be redirected to “Audible.com information” where you will be asked about the significant information regarding your account. You must have to answer them and then after doing so, click on the button “Click here to complete your activation!”.
2. The next step to do is to proceed to iTunes. From the set of tabs at the top of the page, click the “File” tab and then “New” and then “Playlist”. Your goal in this step is to make a new playlist for the audiobooks that you will convert. So, it is better if you will name the playlist based on the audiobook’s title.
To transfer the audiobook to the playlist, you just have to drag and drop them into the playlist.
3. After that, you will now need to burn a CD. To do this, you first have to put a blank CD into your computer. Then select the playlist that you have created in step number 2 and then click “Burn Disc”. You also have to choose the CD burner to be used and the write speed.
Once done with the selection, click on “Burn”. If your audiobooks are too many or too big to fit in one CD, you have the option of burning them in multiple CDs.
4. After burning the CD, you now have to import the MP3 audiobook. To do this, click on “General Preferences”, then click “Edit” then “Preferences”. After that, continue by clicking “Import Settings” and recheck if you are correctly clicking next to the “MP3 Encoder”. You just have to click the “OK” button so that the changes made will be saved.
5. Put the burned audiobook CD again into your computer and then select and highlight the CD and then click on “Import”. After clicking on this, all the audiobooks in MP3 format will be imported back to your iTunes library.
Part 3. Convert Audible To MP3 Online For Free
If you are too lazy to download or install software or burn a CD, the best that I can suggest is to do the process online and for free. There are a lot of free online converters that can help you convert Audible to MP3. One of those online converters that you can use for free is the “Online Audio Converter”.
What you have to do is just open your internet and then search for this converter on your browser. So, let us talk about the detailed steps that you must follow to convert Audible to MP3 using this converter.
- Go to the browser of the device you are using and then search for “Online Audio Converter”.
- At the main interface of this online converter, you will see “Open files”. This means uploading your audiobook files via Google Drive, Dropbox, or URL.
- Then the next thing to do is to set the output format to MP3. You can also change some of the settings such as bit rate, sample rate, and audio channels.
- Then the last thing to do is to just click on the “Convert” button to finally start the process.
Part 4. Conclusion
As you can see, there are a lot of tools that can help you convert Audible to MP3. But of course, you always have to pick and choose the best that can help you to make this possible. And if you will ask me, my pick would always be either from “TuneSolo Apple Music Converter” or “DumpMedia Apple Music Converter”.
They are both all-in-one converters with star features that could help you the best to convert Audible to MP3. On the other hand, I have also shared about the online converter that you can use for free if you are not into trusting and installing software on your device. I hope the guidelines that I discussed helped you a lot in today’s goal.
Aric is a tech enthusiast , who love to write about the tech related products and ‘How To’ blogs . IT Engineer by profession , right now working in the Automation field in a Software product company . The other hobbies includes singing , trekking and writing blogs .