Paypal is an online payment method that you can use wherever you want. It also allows you to make transfers without financial information i.e. only an email is needed. It is indeed a payment service to send and receive money safely and quickly internationally. Individuals, sellers, and buyers can carry out their transactions online securely without any second thought.
Are you having problems with your Paypal credit? Does Paypal credit not working? It can be due to multiple factors. It may be due to a security lock on your account for multiple attempts. Below you can find the main reasons why your Paypal account does not work or its showing error message while using it.
PayPal Credit Not Working – Possible Steps To Solve This !!
Some of the possible troubleshooting steps to solve the PayPal credit not working issue are as follows :
- Probably the seller has been banned by PayPal to accept payments or not eligible to receive payments from buyers online
- Check for the credit/debit card you are using to load PayPal credit or to pay the sellers
- Insufficient amount may be present in your PayPal wallet as instant credit for payments online
- Check the network you are using for using the PayPal payments, or try later after sometime
- Check for any pending notifications from the PayPal team (if any) for further scrutiny of your account information (to verify your identity )
PayPal Credit Unavailable For This Payment – What To Do Now ?
Sometimes the PayPal credit cannot be used for any payments to your sellers. In that situation, the most common factor is the ineligible seller or insufficient credit available in your PayPal wallet. Hence, in that case, we can say that Paypal credit is not available due to the following possible reasons :
- A seller is not an eligible person to be able to accept Paypal credit (most common issue)
- You are buying an item in a currency that is not supported
- Insufficient amount/credit present in the PayPal wallet for use
Paypal Credit Not Approved – Steps To Solve This !!
Paypal credit is a method that offers buyers, who don’t have any other method available to make their purchases and pay internationally with a secure payment gateway provided by PayPal. You will be able to pay in installments so you can shop online.
This Paypal credit has no restrictions, so you can use it whenever you want. There is no specific purchase you must make. You are free to decide where and how you want to use your money.
Although it is a simple process, it must meet certain requirements to approve the credit. If you have done credit procedures before and have been rejected, it is very difficult for Paypal to approved credit. To obtain good results, you must meet the following requirements:
- Being over 18 years
- You must be a resident of the country where you have applied for the credit
- Must not have CCR or bankruptcies
- Must have a regular and annual income
- Must have a good credit history
Why Can’t I Send Money With Paypal Using A Credit Card ?
Using credit cards often results in the decline of your payment via PayPal sometimes. Now here the issue and the steps to solve this are pretty simple and straightforward. The reasons may be:
- Your card issuer may have problems that prevent authorization.
- The network you are using to complete the transaction is not secure or unstable.
- The credit card issuer may have blocked certain payments for security.
- Your credit card is not activated for online payments.
- You have probably exceeded your credit card payment limit.
If you want to make successful payments, then do follow the below steps for easy usage of PayPal credit :
→ Use a stable network(secure) to make your secure payments
→ Try using a different credit card to make your payment again (with the approved facility to make an online international purchase)
→ Contact the credit card issuer to verify the validity and if you can make payments online
→ If you have problems, you should call Paypal so that you can get the help you need
Paypal Credit Is Not Available For This Purchase – 4 Easy Fix !!
There are many reasons why the payment cannot be processed successfully. If you go through this situation, you will be notified immediately with a note in real-time. You should check the following points if you have problems with your payment:
Check if your purchase exceeded the available credit
You should review your available credit and your line of credit online. If you have already exceeded a current credit, Paypal can evaluate your account or increase the credit online. If this happens to you and your line of credit does not increase, you can try buying a lower cost item.
You should always keep your account in perfect condition and with excellent credit to obtain a rating that allows you to increase your credit.
Your purchase attempt may need further verification
Paypal always protects the security of your account, and that is why it is always in charge of verifying all the information in the payment process. If they cannot verify your account details or the information provided, they will most likely reject your purchase. If your payment has been rejected, you will be notified by email.
If this happens, you should verify your information and try to make the purchase. Verify that the information you are placing on the website matches the information in your Paypal account. If you have data to update, you can do it online and avoid this type of problem.
Some of the things you can check in this regard are:
- Is your phone number the same as your Paypal account?
- Is your name spelled the same way? Do not use abbreviations or nicknames.
- Is your email the same one that is in your Paypal account?
- Have you entered a different billing address than the one Paypal has on file?
Your Paypal account could be closed
You can check the status of your Paypal account by checking your most recent account status. If you see a notice in the “Important Account Information” section, your account was closed on the date of this statement. While your account is open, you will not have notifications in that section.
Paypal credit is not offered at the time of payment
You should be aware that Paypal credit is not financing for every purchase. Also, many of the merchants do not accept this type of Paypal credit. You should always remember that Paypal can restrict your use of credit online depending on the conditions of purchase.
If your merchant accepts PayPal credit and does not have any restrictions on operations, you must choose other available sources of Paypal financing.
You should always remember that Paypal does not allow constant(regular) payments unless you have linked bank accounts or a credit card. Remember to check your funds before making a payment so that it is not declined. These are typically issues where payments cannot be processed successfully.
If checking these points still cannot solve the problem, you should contact Paypal technical support service. Also, do remember that nowadays PayPal is very strict and extra vigilant towards any kind of misconduct or wrongdoings in its platform. So just be extra careful while making a purchase through PayPal credit.
Aric is a tech enthusiast , who love to write about the tech related products and ‘How To’ blogs . IT Engineer by profession , right now working in the Automation field in a Software product company . The other hobbies includes singing , trekking and writing blogs .